Revel is a premium US speaker manufacturer owned by Harman International Industries who operate great brands such as Harman/Kardon, Arcam and JBL. Revel speakers are designed with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art testing facilities to create speakers with superb acoustic clarity that play music the way the artist intended.
The Revel C363XC is a 6.5” extreme climate flush-mount loudspeaker designed to deliver true high-performance Revel sound in any location that is hot, cold, damp, humid or wet.
As part of the XC series they have been specifically engineered and rigorously tested to perform to Revel's exacting standards in outdoor, damp, wet, or high-humidity and have been designed to withstand environmental abuses while not affecting performance. The C363XC is also resistant to corrosion from salt water and can be deployed in marine applications such as high-end yachts. The XC series flush mount loudspeakers are the first in a new range of extreme climate loudspeakers from Revel demonstrating that audiophile-calibre sound quality can be found in extreme climate applications.
- IP65 certified
- 6.5” black aluminium-cone, cast-polymer-frame woofer
- Require less than 2.8” (69mm) mounting depth providing ideal installation solutions in applications where depth is a concern
- 1” aluminum dome black tweeters
- High-order crossover networks for clear, detailed sound, with a smooth tonal balance and extremely low distortion and coloration over a wider dynamic range
- Zero-bezel magnetic grilles for a modern design that provides an elegant and unobtrusive appearance
for Revel C363XC Weatherproof IP65 In-Ceiling Speaker - Special Offer
for: Revel C363XC Weatherproof IP65 In-Ceiling Speaker - Special Offer