Upgrade your TV, music, and gaming experiences with this impressively compact and easy-to-use soundbar.
Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
All about balance
Enjoy stereo sound that's just right. The custom acoustics precisely harmonize high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass.
Never miss a word. Fine-tuned with help from award-winning Hollywood sound engineers, Ray ensures you can always follow the story.
Brings the drama
Feel like you're at the centre of it all. Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements in the room.
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space so content always sounds just the way it should.
Supported iOS device required.
Designed to be tucked away
All the acoustic elements face forward to minimise interference from nearby surfaces so, even if you place it in your TV stand, Ray always sounds phenomenal.
Nothing gets in the way of your entertainment
The compact and understated design seamlessly blends into your home and won’t pull focus from what’s happening on screen.
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes. Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you.
Works with your TV
Connect Ray to virtually any TV, and use your existing remote to control the sound. For a next-level gaming setup, connect your PC.
TV or PC must have optical output.
Stream your favourites from your favourites
When the TV is off, play music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and more.*
*Voice requires a compatible third-party device, such as Sonos One, Amazon Echo, or Google Nest Home. Availability varies by country and language.
Tailor your home cinema experience with the Sonos app
Turn on Speech Enhancement for even clearer dialogue when characters whisper or the music swells. Turn on Night Sound to reduce the intensity of loud effects when you don't want to disturb anyone else at home.
No strings attached
Make game days, film nights, and music more immersive when you add a pair of rear speakers for wireless surround sound.
Listen here, there, everywhere
Play your way with speakers in every room. Enjoy TV in the living room while you stream music in the bedroom, and group your system for whole-home listening.
Keep your options open
Build the perfect sound system over time when you mix and match Sonos speakers.
- Amplifiers: All four Class-D digital amplifiers have been fine-tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture
- Tweeters: Two tweeters create a crisp high-frequency response
- Midwoofers: Two high-efficiency midwoofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and solid bass
- Bass Reflex System: Proprietary low-velocity port design minimises distortion and rounds out low-end frequencies
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the soundbar. Supported iOS device required
- Speech Enhancement: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to boost voice frequencies and clarify dialogue
- Home Cinema Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital 5.1* and DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licenced decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded
- Night Sound: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of quieter sounds
Details & Dimensions
- Dimensions: Height 2.79 in (71 mm) / Width 22 in (559 mm) / Depth 3.74 in (95 mm)
- Weight: 4.29 lb (1.95 kg)
- Colours: Black, White
- Finish: Matte
- Mounting: Threaded mount 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket
- Controls: Use the buttons to play, pause, skip, replay and adjust the volume
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, mute status, and errors
Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router
- Optical: Connect to your TV's optical output with the included cable
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Infrared (IR) Receiver: Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM 4GB NV
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Sonos Ray
- Power Cable: Length 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- Optical Cable: Length 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
for Sonos Ray Wireless Soundbar
for: Sonos Ray Wireless Soundbar