The IWA-250, a switch mode amplifier, is a slim, powerful dedicated design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case. Delivering up to 250 Watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual drivers to provide higher power levels for larger rooms.
The IWA-250 can be configured to switch on automatically using input signal sensing, or by using the preferred 12v trigger link from an AVR or system source. The IWA-250 will then automatically be switched on and off with the AVR, TV or system remote control handset.
The amplifier utilises a cool running Class D power stage driven by a PWM with integrated DSP. All filtering and functionality are controlled in the software for precise and reliable operation. It offers a choice of single LFE, balanced XLR and stereo RCA inputs.
Output connection is made via two sets of push type terminals to provide connection to one, or a pair of drivers. The front panel provides access to all control features for easy adjustment when fitted into a rack bay. An EQ switch provides a selection of music, movie and impact presets for the ideal response in-room. There is also an enclosure switch to calibrate the drive characteristics when the IWS-10 is used with or without the IWB-10 back box.
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250 watts into 4 ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
for Monitor Audio IWA-250 Subwoofer Amplifier
for: Monitor Audio IWA-250 Subwoofer Amplifier