This package consists of a Monitor Audio IWA-250 subwoofer amplifier and 2x KEF Ci200TRb subwoofer drivers.
KEF Ci200TRb Subwoofer Driver
Boasting a formidable 204mm subwoofer driver derived from KEF's ultra-thin T Series woofer driver, the Ci200TRb opens up new possibilities for enjoying KEF's uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium.
Requiring less than 59mm of mounting depth, the Ci200TRb fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore often specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
When used in passive mode, the Ci200TRb adds impressive depth of bass when matched with KEF's Ci160TR round or Ci160TS square speakers. In active mode, powered by KEF's KASA500 System Amplifier, the Ci200TRb delivers the thunderous output expected from a subwoofer in today’s dynamic home theaters.
- Less than 59mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-slim 200mm subwoofer unit with excellent bass extension
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg fixings
- Can be used as mono or stereo subwoofer
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier
Please note that the 32Hz low frequency response is achieved when using KEF's KASA500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier. When used in passive mode the low frequency extension achievable is 42Hz.
Monitor Audio IWA-250 Subwoofer Amplifier
The IWA-250, a switch mode amplifier, is a slim, powerful dedicated design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case. Delivering up to 250 Watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual drivers to provide higher power levels for larger rooms.
The IWA-250 can be configured to switch on automatically using input signal sensing, or by using the preferred 12v trigger link from an AVR or system source. The IWA-250 will then automatically be switched on and off with the AVR, TV or system remote control handset.
The amplifier utilises a cool running Class D power stage driven by a PWM with integrated DSP. All filtering and functionality are controlled in the software for precise and reliable operation. It offers a choice of single LFE, balanced XLR and stereo RCA inputs.
Output connection is made via two sets of push type terminals to provide connection to one, or a pair of drivers. The front panel provides access to all control features for easy adjustment when fitted into a rack bay. An EQ switch provides a selection of music, movie and impact presets for the ideal response in-room. There is also an enclosure switch to calibrate the drive characteristics when the IWS-10 is used within or without the IWB-10 back box.
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250 watts into 4 ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
for Monitor Audio IWA-250 Subwoofer Amp & 2 x KEF Ci200TRb Drivers (Package)
for: Monitor Audio IWA-250 Subwoofer Amp & 2 x KEF Ci200TRb Drivers (Package)