*** Please note: These speakers will require a spike or a bracket (available separately) in order to be installed.***
***Please note: These speakers are designed for use with a 100v amplifier rather than a typical domestic low impedance model (e.g. a hi-fi or home cinema amplifier). Please ask if you need assistance.***
Discreet all-weather satellite design brings natural full-range audio to gardens of any size Designed for excellent concealment in any garden landscape, the new Climate Garden System will transfer our award-winning hi-fi audio quality from home to garden, providing music lovers with the lifestyle experience of big, wide, detailed sound in the great outdoors.
The CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4" (101.6mm) MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4" MMP II bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100 V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
** The speakers will require a spike or a bracket in order to be installed. These need to be purchased separately ***
Monitor Audio CLG140 Outdoor Speaker Brown (Each)
for Monitor Audio CLG140 Outdoor Speaker Brown
for: Monitor Audio CLG140 Outdoor Speaker Brown