The Focal 100 IWSUB8 Amplifier is a high power subwoofer amp suitable for use with the passive 100 IWSUB8 Subwoofer. It has a rack mountable design and delivers a maximum of 200 watts, and continuous power of 150watts into 4 ohms to your subwoofer.
This subwoofer amplifier offers high levels of electronic protection. It is capable of powering up to two 100 IWSUB8 subwoofers connected in parallel. It features a streamlined design that can be rack mounted for a neat and tidy integration into your hifi/AV system.
- Peak power: 200W (continuous power : 150W under 4Ώ).
- Amplifier able to drive 2 x 100 IWSUB8 subwoofers connected in parallel.
- High-level electronic protection (dynamic power control, thermal protection, short circuit, fuse, and over-current protection).
- Flush potentiometers.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1¾ x 16⅞ x 10⅛" [44.5 x 429 x 257mm]
- Height with stands: 2⅟16"
- Width with brackets: 19"
Type: Subwoofer amplifier
- Power: (continuous) Max 200W, 150W continuous (4Ώ)
- Minimum load: 4Ώ
- Voltage range: 100-120V~60Hz / 220-230V~50Hz
- Power consumption: 150W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5W
- Bandwith: 20-250Hz
- Subsonic filter: 18dB/oct.
- Inputs: LFE, Line in L/R
- Outputs: Line out L/R and subwoofer power output on speaker terminal
- Cord: Detachable IEC power cord
- Protection: Dynamic power control, thermal protection, short circuit, fuse, and over-current protection
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 13/4 (21/16 with stands) x 167/8 (19 with brackets) x 101/8" [44.5 x 429 x 257mm]
- Net weight: 6.8lbs (3.1kg)
Focal 100 IWSUB8 Subwoofer Amplifier
for Focal 100 IWSUB8 Subwoofer Amplifier
for: Focal 100 IWSUB8 Subwoofer Amplifier