The SW series of subwoofers offer a level of performance previously unheard of in their class. Revolutionary drive units, amplifier modules and filter stages feature on every model. They strike the perfect balance between power and sound quality, offering remarkable sound pressure levels, yet retaining enough control to be considered audiophile in quality.
The new range of SW subwoofers comes with a host of new features. They now come with Non-pressed paper cones for increase self-damping, improved transient impact and intern increased the structural rigidity of the cone itself. The center vents are copper lined to reduce the magnetic distortion and improve the heat dissipation.
Still utilising the solid, well-engineered power amplifiers the SW subwoofers are optimised for high impact at low frequencies and are ideal for movies or music. With the various finishes to the cabinets - Rosewood /Walnut Pearl/White Sandex/Blackwood Vinyl with Hi-gloss baffle – these subwoofers look great.
- Description/Format: Active Dynamic-Drive IB subwoofer system
- Drive Units: 1 x 300mm cone long-throw
- Frequency Response: 35- 120Hz ±3dB
- Amplifier Power Output: 300W
- Peak Power Output: 450W
- Line Input Sensitivity: 200mv for maximum output
- Crossover Range: 30 - 150Hz
- Inputs: "Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono), Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
- Input Impedance: Line Input 10kΩ
- LFE: 5kΩ
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): ≥85dB
- Avg. Max Output @1m: 118dB
- Features: Phase inversion, Auto on-off
- Dimensions (H x W x D): (430+58)mm(with feet) x 395mm x (442+15)mm (with grille)
- Net weight: 22.1kg
- Finishes: Cabinet: Rosewood /Walnut Pearl/White Sandex/Blackwood Vinyl with Hi-gloss baffle
Wharfedale SW-12 Subwoofer (Each)
for Wharfedale SW-12 Subwoofer
for: Wharfedale SW-12 Subwoofer