Bathrooms, hallways, utility rooms and walk-in dressing rooms are all places where music might be welcome. But the cost of having multiple speakers, or the restricted space, might limit the available options. So the ability to play two channels of audio (left & right) out of a single speaker enclosure is a significant solution for many speaker installations.
Just hook up both the left and right channels from your amplifier to get stereo sound from a single speaker enclosure.
The speakers are able to pivot the entire speaker and aim it toward the listening area. Think of the applications you can now address across a 'whole house system'.
The sleek Profile magnetic grille is fundamental to SpeakerCraft's in-ceiling and in-wall models, including such award winning designs as the AIM8 in-ceiling and the AIM LCR in-wall.
- - Aluminium pivoting tweeter
- - 203mm Aluminium cone bass driver
- - Front mounted bass & treble equalisation switches
- - Timbre-matched to all SpeakerCraft 'Three' series speakers
- - Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- - Impedance: 8 Ohms
- - Power Handling: 100 Watts
- - Sensitivity: 92dB
- - Dimensions: 291 mm x 147 mm (with Grille)
- - Hole Cutout Dimensions: 248 mm
SpeakerCraft Profile AIM8 DT THREE In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
for SpeakerCraft Profile AIM8 DT THREE In Ceiling Speaker
for: SpeakerCraft Profile AIM8 DT THREE In Ceiling Speaker