The QED WM17 in-wall speaker selector switch enables you to connect two pairs of speakers to an amplifier. You can then select between each stereo pair individually or both pairs at the same time.
The QED WM17 is wired in series to ensure your amplifier is protected even when lower impedance speakers are used. As a result we would recommend the WM17 switch for speakers lower than 8 ohms.
For 8 ohm speakers and amplifiers capable of running 4 ohm loads we would recommend the WM15 parallel switch for improved load matching and sound quality.
The switch module is supplied with a standard UK (86mm x 86mm) single gang white faceplate. This product requires a 44mm back box. Never fit into the same back box as a mains powered device or switch.
- Select between speaker pairs A, B or A + B
- Safe series switching for low impedance speakers (4 or 6 ohms)
- 150W per channel power handling
- Compatible with WM14 volume control
- Silver plated switch contacts
- Screw terminal connections
QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Series Switching (Each)
for QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Series Switching
for: QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Series Switching