The QED WM15 in-wall speaker selector switch enables you to connect two pairs of speakers to an amplifier. You can then select between each stereo pair individually or both pairs at the same time.
The QED WM15 is wired in parallel for improved sound quality and is suitable for speakers rated at 8 ohms or above. For 6 or 4 ohm speakers we recommend using the WM17 for safe series switching.
The switch module is supplied with a standard UK (86mm x 86mm) single gang white faceplate. This product requires a 44mm back box. Never fit into the same back box as a mains powered device or switch.
- Select between speaker pairs A, B or A + B
- Parallel switching ensures best sound quality when using 8 ohm speakers
- 150W per channel power handling
- Compatible with WM14 volume control
- Silver plated switch contacts
- Screw terminal connections
QED WM15 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Parallel Switching (Each)
for QED WM15 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Parallel Switching
for: QED WM15 2-Way Speaker Switch Wall Plate - Parallel Switching