The ultra-compact Monitor Audio Silver 50 bookshelf speakers, latest drive units creating the most diminutive bookshelf loudspeaker model ever to appear in the line-up. Monitor Audio Silver 50 speakers may be compact, but they deliver a big sound with impressive scale and dynamics.
Powerful magnets in the nimble Silver 50 stand-mount loudspeaker drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Design criteria ensure that the Silver 50 will make the most of smaller living spaces by being placed close to a wall and yet still deliver clean, punchy bass. You will only hear well-balanced, pure mid-range without ever a hint of box coloration.
Strategic cabinet bracing and Monitor Audio’s bolt-through technology creates an amazingly solid speaker. Not only can it play louder and cleaner than its size suggests, it delivers an incredibly well balanced, pure mid-range for a gloriously natural sound.
This may be a smaller box but be prepared for a big, fulfilling sound.
• New 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter, featuring vented Neo magnet system, optimised for lower distortion and cleaner sounding treble
• New 5¼-inch bass/mid driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for optimal damping and improved mid-range clarity
• RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
• Unique build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF), optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
• Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
• HiVe II port technology giving improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
• Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling to allow the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
• High-quality crossover components including premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors allowing maximum signal transfer and zero distortion
• Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically-optimised bracing
• Single-bolt-through driver technology pioneered by Monitor Audio, providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
• Ultra-low-profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings mean a clean visual styling
• Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
• Selected premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer or contemporary Satin White finishes
Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
for Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
for: Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)