Monitor Audio CP-IW460X
- Introducing the latest drive-unit technologies in compact three-way, five-driver configurations, built into closed-box designs
- Fitted with acoustically-sealed cast-polymer back boxes provides the structural integrity required to preserve their exceptional sound quality and to ensure a ‘Controlled Performance’ wherever they’re installed
- Limits the transmission of sound between walls and floors, reducing the need for sound isolation in the wall cavity.
- Offering high efficiency with high power handling for class-leading sound pressure levels, combined with the dynamic wide-band response, deep bass extension and low distortion usually expected of specialised floor-standing speakers.
- The CP-IW460X employs a version of the high frequency ribbon transducer from the our acclaimed Gold and flagship Platinum speaker lines. Being ultra-light and with no break-up, the ribbon has extraordinary detail retrieval which extends beyond 50 KHz
- The ribbon tweeter assembly can be rotated to accommodate horizontal and vertical installation
- Separate bi-wire terminations for the bass/mid and tweeter networks offer a superior level of system design flexibility for high-end custom installation, and the dedicated audiophile.
- Additional sound flexibility is offered with HF and midrange attenuation, together with a boundary compensation switch to fine-tune in-room response.
- Dual 165mm C-CAM bass drivers featuring RST® ‘dimpled’ cone technology-
- Dual 102mm C-CAM® mid-range drivers featuring RST® ‘dimpled’ cone & underhung voice coil
- C-CAM Ribbon High Frequency transducer
- Innovative HF rotating system to facilitate portrait or landscape orientation.
Monitor Audio CP-IW460X In Wall Speaker (Each)
for Monitor Audio CP-IW460X In Wall Speaker
for: Monitor Audio CP-IW460X In Wall Speaker