This is a package consisting of a Denon HEOS Amp HS2 and 4 x Monitor Audio C280IDC Speakers.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a larger sized room and will provide the highest quality audio.
Denon HEOS Amp HS2
The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to any pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as the whole HEOS range. Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification in a sleek compact chassis, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts of power per channel with low distortion and high current capability.
All HEOS (by Denon) music systems connect together by dual-band Wi-Fi, making them easy to set up with your existing home network. Should your signal be weak in a certain part of your home, then the HEOS Extend can be used to boost the signal quality. Up to 32 HEOS units can be set up at one time, ensuring even the largest of homes are covered for multi-room music. Should you prefer to stick with a wired connection, then you can make use of the Ethernet socket that's standard on all HEOS speaker systems.
Monitor Audio C280IDC In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
At the heart of the C280-IDC in-ceiling speaker is a unique Inverted Dual Concentric pivoting mid-range/tweeter module providing up to 18 degrees of play. The C280-IDC can be discreetly positioned, and then the sound can be directed into the desired listening zone by pivoting the IDC® driver module to maximize performance. The C280-IDC model is a true 3-way design featuring an 203mm C-CAM® bass driver for use in discreet cinema or music based applications and offers superior performance and flexibility over typical 2-way or fixed angle speaker designs.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM® RST® profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Monitor Audio's innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium magnetic, trimless alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity. It is magnetic and lighter in weight.
- Paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- Feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Please note: The UL94/V0 Fire rating as advertised by Monitor Audio is a plastics flammability standard released by Underwriters Laboratories of the USA. In simple terms, compliance with the standard ensures that plastic subjected to intense heat, such as with a fire in the home, will melt but not ignite.
Whilst this is a valuable safety feature, it should not be regarded as a measure of fire safety compliance for UK Building Regulations. These require the installation of fire hoods that reinstate the fire barrier of the original ceiling when ceiling speakers are installed beneath a habitable living space. Hoody speaker hoods available on this website meet the requirements of Building Regulations for this purpose.
See below for more products you may be interested in.
Denon HEOS Amp HS2 & 4 x Monitor Audio C280-IDC In Ceiling Speaker
for Denon HEOS Amp HS2 & 4 x Monitor Audio C280-IDC In Ceiling Speaker
for: Denon HEOS Amp HS2 & 4 x Monitor Audio C280-IDC In Ceiling Speaker