The entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
Other features of the CT150 include a high frequency level switch which allows adjustment by + or - 3dB to get the treble tweaked just right for your room. The tweeter also pivots to better direct the sound at a chosen area.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and MMPII bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment.
- Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio CP-CT150 STEREO In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
for Monitor Audio CP-CT150 STEREO In Ceiling Speaker
for: Monitor Audio CP-CT150 STEREO In Ceiling Speaker