Terms and Conditions
When you place an order to purchase a product from ceiling-speakers.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt and the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. Any products on the same order that we have not confirmed have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
Cancellations & Returns Policy
Please read our Cancellations & Returns Policy, which applies to all products purchased from us through this web site and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please read our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which applies to all products purchased from us through this web site and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the pricing accuracy of all the products on our website, there is always the possibility that a pricing error might occur. We do however verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before despatch or notify you of cancellation of your order.
Postage, Delivery & Exports
Please read our Postage, Delivery & Exports Policy, which applies to all products purchased from us through this web site and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Customs & VAT
VAT is chargeable on orders to be delivered within the EU. VAT is not chargeable on orders to be delivered outside of the EU. Please select your country of delivery in the shopping basket at checkout to ensure the correct VAT rate is applied.
When ordering goods from ceiling-speakers.co.uk for delivery outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from ceiling-speakers.co.uk, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
When you visit ceiling-speakers.co.uk or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, Policies, and Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time that you use the website or order goods from us.
Please see our About us page for full details of ceiling-speakers.co.uk and The Specialist Audio Company Limited.Our details
- Data protection registration
- We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
- Our data protection registration number is Z1980161.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by The Specialist Audio Company Limited.M
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 02576216, and our registered office is at 222 Kingston Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9JF.
- Our principal place of business is at Building 14 Shepperton Studios, Studios Road, Shepperton, Middlesex, TW17 0QD.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 03456 803802.
- This Policy aims to provide you with all relevant details about how we process your information in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language. If you have any difficulty in reading or understanding this Policy, or if you would like this Policy in another format (for example audio, large print of braille), please get in touch with us.