Speakercraft Profile AIM Cinema Five
SpeakerCraft was formed thirty years ago by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound. They've developed a brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home. They proclaim their credentials today as the largest supplier of custom installed audio/video products in the world. They've manufactured and sold literally millions of loudspeakers.
SpeakerCraft's goal is to develop innovative designs that utilise state-of-the-art components and materials. Their efforts earn numerous industry awards for products that leap forward to bring tomorrow's technology today. They were first to invent in-wall speaker installation systems that don't require installing brackets, and they have greatly improved the high frequency response of in-ceiling speakers by inventing WavePlane. They were first to introduce pivoting tweeters; on some of the latest models, even the whole speaker pivots whilst still remaining flush with the ceiling. These innovations help reduce the placement concerns of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.
With SpeakerCraft you'll enjoy beautiful interiors without sacrificing sound or quality, and with the comfort of knowing that through Ceiling-Speakers.co.uk, their speakers carry a lifetime guarantee.
- Price per speaker: £912.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive (Bi-ampable)
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: Lifetime
- Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Other applications: Wall
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 768mm x 229mm
- Cutout dimension: 730mm x 191mm
- Overall depth: 102mm
- Mounting depth: 102mm
- Frequency range: 35hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 5 - 175 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 91dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 pivoting
- Mid: 2 fixed flat
- Bass: 2 fixed flat (152mm)
Controls & Adjustments
- Frequency Controls: High, Mid, Bass
As more and more high performance home cinemas are installed, customers are demanding front channel speakers with greater fidelity and higher sound pressure levels than ever before. And here is SpeakerCraft's answer. The AIM Cinema Monitors are bigger, better and badder than anything in the category.
The speakers utilise the equivalentof an AIM LCR on a pivoting sub-baffle for the mid-bass, mid-range and high frequencies. Below that are two high performance 150mm bass drivers on a separate stationary sub-baffle to increase output and extend the low frequencies. Available in models ONE, THREE and FIVE, the incredible impact and dynamics necessary for today’s high performance home cinema are available in a package that still mounts entirely in the wall.
- Pivoting 25mm Aluminium/Magnesium Dome Tweeter
- Two 131mm Kevlar Cone Bass Drivers with Phase Plugs
- Two 150mm Kevlar Impregnated Paper Cone Bass Drivers
- Front-Mounted Treble, Mid & Bass Adjustment Switches
- Bi-Amping Feature
- Timbre-Matched to All Five Series Speakers
Profile speakers have no bezel and no visible mounting flange. All that you can see is a grille, which can be painted to match the wall or ceiling.
Other products you might be interested in