KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £450.00
- Speaker type: Subwoofer
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Other applications: Wall
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Circular (Paintable)
- Overall diameter: 290mm
- Cutout diameter: 240mm
- Overall depth: 63mm
- Mounting depth: 59mm
- Frequency range: 32hz - 0.12khz
- Impedance: 8 - 16 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 125 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 87dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (204mm)
Controls & Adjustments
Boasting a formidable 204mm subwoofer driver derived from KEF's ultra-thin T Series woofer driver, the Ci200TRb opens up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium.
Requiring less than 59mm of mounting depth, the Ci200TRb fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore often specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
When used in passive mode, the Ci200TRb adds impressive depth of bass when matched with KEF's Ci160TR round or Ci160TS square speakers. In active mode, powered by KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier, the Ci200TRb delivers the thunderous output expected from a subwoofer in today’s dynamic home theaters.
- Less than 59mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-slim 200mm subwoofer unit with excellent bass extension
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg fixings
- Can be used as mono or stereo subwoofer
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier
Please note that the 32Hz low frequency response is achieved when using KEF's KASA500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier (see below link). When used in passive mode the low frequency extension achievable is 42Hz.
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Audio KASA500 Amplifier