KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £180.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Other applications: Wall
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Square
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 211mm x 211mm
- Cutout dimension: 194mm x 194mm
- Mounting depth: 85mm
- Frequency range: 52hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (160mm)
Controls & Adjustments
For enhanced sound quality, selected models of the new Ci Series loudspeakers feature KEF’s patented Uni-Q® driver array, which places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the woofer. This allows both the woofer and tweeter to act as a single, focused source of sound that is dispersed widely and evenly throughout a room. This patented KEF technology is ideal for in-wall and in- ceiling speakers where aesthetics are just as important as acoustics. This is because with such wide response the sweet spot for KEF Ci speakers is much larger than a normal Ci speaker.
Beyond KEF’s Uni-Q technology; the tweeter’s tangerine waveguide, the forward bass driver mounting and computer optimized driver trim ring all further enhance the performance of the
Uni-Q driver array.
Additionally because the tweeter is contained within the woofer the speakers fit into a compact architectural square. This allows them to be installed into ceilings or walls increasing their placement flexibility.
Installation is quick and easy. For aesthetics that help hide the speaker, KEF’s ultra-thin bezel (UTB) has an incredibly thin edge surrounding the outside of the speaker and is matched with a very flat, low profile grille.
• Easy and fast to install.
• Magnetic grille with ultra-thin bezel
• Uni-Q driver (Q series) array provides wide off-axis response and larger sweet spot making speaker placement easier.
• Tangerine tweeter wave guide, forward woofer mounting, and computer optimized trim ring all designed to enhance the Uni-Q’s performance.
• Asymmetrical tweeter island (C Series) reduces high frequency diffraction and enhances off-axis, high frequency response allowing the tweeter and woofer to have very well matched off axis power response. Near Uni-Q performance at an entry level price.
Other products you might be interested in
Hoody Intumescent Fire & Acoustic Hood 3
KEF Audio RNC160S Rear Enclosure